I’m beginning to realize that Whole Foods is my one-stop-shop for natural and organic face & body products. It’s really difficult for me to go in to the store without heading over to the Whole Body section and picking up a bar of soap, a scrub, cleanser or a lotion. The products carried at Whole Foods are refreshingly good and made up of eco-friendly plant-based and naturally-derived ingredients, pure essential oil fragrances, gentle preservatives and non-petroleum ingredients.
Lately, my favorite products come from a line called One With Nature — a company known as the maker of all-natural Dead Sea Soaps. One With Nature, is a brand of “first’s” - the first Dead Sea mineral soap in the natural foods and grocery market; the first Dead Sea mineral soap available at “non-spa” prices and the first Dead Sea mineral soap to be offered in five silky-clean scents. This all-natural, eco-friendly brand encompasses all things green, from the ingredients to the packaging and is available at a super-affordable price.
As the name suggests, the Dead Sea is devoid of life due to an extremely high content of salts and minerals. It is these natural elements which give the water its curative powers found within the One With Nature Dead Sea collection.
Dead Sea Benefits:
• Stimulates blood circulation and accelerate the exfoliation process restoring skin to its natural PH balance
• Nourishes and revitalizes skin cells with cleansing and purifying qualities, drawing toxins out from the body
• Moisturizes and tightens your skin
• Calms and relaxes the skin
• Minimizes wrinkles
• Strengthens the skin and removes all of the toxins in the body by flushing them out
• Minerals help offset some of the causes of acne, psoriasis, eczema, and dermatitis
The One With Nature Dead Sea Collection
Dead Sea Liquid Hand Wash ($7.99)
Dead Sea Body Wash ($8.99)
Dead Sea Body Lotion ($9.99)
Dead Sea Bar Soap ($3.79)